Cover Artist: Aaron Barlow, Martin Rait, Philip Warnes
Interior illustrators: Aaron Barlow, Rick Meadows, Stephen Pritchard, Martin Rait
Publication Date: December 2009
Pages: 24 (applicable to print, PDF and R-series iPhone ebooks)
FSpaceRPG is a science fiction roleplaying game in the classic mould. This ninth issue of the magazine includes new material for FSpaceRPG and discussions about our development products.
- Articles in this issue include:
- The Meshan Saga lives
- Caught with our pants down
- The sunstones of Artican 3
- Traveller's view of hyperspace
- XBC-3 starship system
- Mobile Drilling platform
- Aronhi Passive Sensor systems
- Through the Looking Glass - The long road to the 4.1 Concise Rulebook
- iPhone applications - Lingo Generators
- Hydroville - Lunar water mines
Where to buy
iPhoneOS versions contain material copyright to FSpace Publications in addition to credited copyright holders.
Stock available at vendors may vary in price and level of inventory. Check with the vendor about this.