Cover Artist: Aaron Barlow, Martin Rait, Philip Warnes
Interior illustrators: Aaron Barlow, Stephen Pritchard, Martin Rait
Publication Date: 28 March 2010
Pages: 24 (applicable to print, PDF and R-series iPhone ebooks)
FSpaceRPG is a science fiction roleplaying game in the classic mould. This ninth issue of the magazine includes new material for FSpaceRPG and discussions about our development products.
- Articles in this issue include:
- Introducing FSpaceRPG aliens into other RPGs
- Martial Arts style Jujutsu
- PulseWarp drives
- iPhone app SpinHabitat
- The Drakerii
- Additional Martial Arts weapon - Tonfa
- Washington Battleship battle tactics 1
- Astrogation accuracy and GM hyperdrives
- Powering hyperdrives
- Using retro design concepts for future alien worlds
- Copernicus city
- Where are the tech design rules?
- Space Communications and the formation of ISN
Where to buy
iPhoneOS versions contain material copyright to FSpace Publications in addition to credited copyright holders.
Stock available at vendors may vary in price and level of inventory. Check with the vendor about this.