Interior illustrators: Aaron Barlow, Martin Rait, Philip Warnes
Copyright holders: FSpace Publications
Publication Date: December 2015
Pages: 7 (applicable to print, PDF and R-series iPhone ebooks)
Love tabletop Word War 2 naval miniature warming, but can't afford the time or expense on miniatures?
Then grab a counters product to suit your needs.
This product contains expansion counters for World War 2 era wargaming and includes submarines for various countries, liberty ships and several other ship classes, including some 'what ifs' for ships never completed.
17 unique ship counters included on a handful of A4 sheets for easy printing.
The pack includes:
- HMS Welshman. It is a fast minelayer that was used on the Malta runs in the Mediterranean.
- Type IX, Type VIIc 41 , Type VIIc43, Type XXI and Type XXIII German U boats
- T, S & U class British submarines
- I400 IS Japanese submarine
- Gato class American submarine
- Theoretical HMS Lion and HMS Vanguard
- Theoretical B64 & B65 Japanese cruisers
- Two US Liberty ships
Plus you get the British Howe, Illustrious, Formidable, Victorious and Hunt class destroyer escort from our British counters pack.
Where to buy
Stock available at vendors may vary in price and level of inventory. Check with the vendor about this.