FSpaceRPG article

Status: Official

I may be prepared to contribute money to this project but I wish to have a close look at what I am putting cash into. I believe these discussions will need to wait until I am in Wellington on the 2nd of Jan. This will not be an endless supply of funds, nor will it be a vast range of funds. But if we are talking about figures in the region of [QUOTE: I need about $660 + GST for the books and about $1350+GST for the boxed CDs.] then this is not ouside the realms of possibility.

I look forward to seeing draft works when I get to NZ.

I must stress that this is not a promise of funds, it is nothing more than an expression of interest.

Categories: Development

Go Back